Want to do it yourself? Get some help!
Learn how to make your messages meaningful!
Social Media provides you with a great way of telling your story – highlighting your news and views and outlining the realities of your job.
Martis Media can help you find your tone of voice – help you get the volume right – and make sure your messages have that all important impact.
Crucially we can help you understand the legal perils and pitfalls of Social Media – with the power of Social Media comes responsibility!
Martis Media provides bespoke, dynamic and interactive training in using Facebook and Twitter, allowing participants to practice, gain confidence and ask plenty of questions.
It is tailored to individual clients within their sector.
Included in our training is:
- An outline of the huge importance of having an influential presence on Social Media – who is on it, why they are on it and what they want (your audience)
- What is your social media strategy? What do you want it to be?
- A walk through starting up. What to post and when to post it. Timing is everything
- A guide on how to craft/write those posts in a readable and hard-hitting manner
- Discussions on volume (how often you message) and tone of voice (how you say what you are saying)
- Who to follow/where to find them
- Examples of the huge benefits of social media
- The potential pitfalls of social media – including contempt and libel
Feel free to contact us for our rates and to discuss your tailored content.
“Royston trained us in the effective use of social media. He has been a constant source of information and guidance in all aspects our communication strategy. His manner, approachability and knowledge make him an invaluable asset to us”.
Simon Roberts, Chairman, Cheshire Police Federation
“The Social Media training we received from Martis Media has helped us to discover a whole new world of advertising our business and keeping in touch with our clients. The training was fun and informative and packed full of useful hints, tips and tricks. We would highly recommend it.”
Adrian Redmond, Proprietor, Ewe and Lamb Pub and Dining Room